Is knowledgeable about USGA Rules and provides ruling, if necessary, in conjunction with the Club Pro.
Reviews local OIWGA rules and adjusts accordingly.
Sue Wood - C
Local OIWGA Rules:
- Holes 14 and 18: After two balls go in the water, carry to the other side of the hazard and drop without penalty for carry.
- Hole 18, carry to drop area (not marked) at the beginning of the fairway on the other side of the water.
2. Hole 8: All relief is to be taken on the left side of the cart path, no closer to the hole.
3. Holes 8, 11 and 14: Any ball that crosses a public road is considered out of bounds and played according to USGA rules.
4. Preferred Lie: A player with ball in own fairway may improve lie by placing the ball within one club length, no closer to the hole. (4/10/96)