Is knowledgeable about USGA Rules and provides ruling, if necessary, in conjunction with the Club Pro.
Reviews local OIWGA rules and adjusts accordingly.
Committee: Frieda Allen
Local OIWGA Rules:
- Holes 14 and 18: After two balls go in the water, carry to the other side of the hazard and drop without penalty for carry.
- Hole 18, carry to drop area (not marked) at the beginning of the fairway on the other side of the water.
2. Hole 8: All relief is to be taken on the left side of the cart path, no closer to the hole.
3. Any ball that crosses a public road is considered out of bounds and played according to USGA rules.
4. Preferred Lie: A player with ball in own fairway may improve lie by placing the ball within one club length, no closer to the hole. (4/10/96)
5. If in doubt about a rule while play is in progress, play original and second ball through hole. Ruling can be made after play is completed by Rules Committee so pace of play is not interrupted.